Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Today is Friday the 13th!!!! I wish it were actually my Friday but today is more like my Tuesday. Cole and I are both waiting for what we hope is good news this week.
This last week was wonderful, my parents and grandparents came to Lewiston on Friday to visit for the weekend. Originally I was supposed to work on Friday but I was put on call :) It worked out perfectly because it was Cole's last day at Red River and he came home early that day too. Anyway, we had an amazing brunch on Easter which was also my sister in law's birthday. The Easter bunny came and we were spoiled with way too much candy. Cache and I went back to boise for a couple of days and had a blast.  Here is a couple of pics from our Easter.
Sleeping in with daddy in the spare bedroom

I'm hungry!!!!


Still hungry, not in the mood to cuddle


 Grandma saves the day


GGMA and GGPA









This is how we roll at grandma's house
Well isn't this lovely, haha


 Hope you all had a great Easter too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment